1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help finding

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Creation & Customization' started by boneys26, Oct 19, 2009.

1. boneys26

boneys26 BTS Play session tester

Hi guys,

Need some help editing air unit limits within cities/forts I can't find the right file to edit,

I looked in CIV4BuildingInfos.xml and found the airport then changed iAirUnitCapacity to 20 but this had no change to my game for planes I'm still limited to 14 planes per city, :cry: please help

2. General Tso

General Tso Panzer General

For cities edit CITY_AIR_UNIT_CAPACITY in XML/GlobalDefines.xml.

3. boneys26

boneys26 BTS Play session tester

Thanks, :goodjob: I found it about a hour after i posted.. :cool: now all i need to find is a huge earth map with lots of civs in the right starting locations and no mods with it :sad: any pointers?

For anyone else wanting to up the air power, CITY_AIR_UNIT_CAPACITY also changes the number a fort can hold, by default it is.

<Define>
    <DefineName>CITY_AIR_UNIT_CAPACITY</DefineName>
    <iDefineIntVal>4</iDefineIntVal>
    </Define>

citys can hold 14 thanks to technology/airport that adds 10 to the number you set, in this case the city will hold 14 jets/bombers.