Need Help unit modding (Blender(2.8/2.79)/Mod Buddy)

Sn4fu

Chieftain
I'm sorry if it's the wrong place to post this howver I'm in dire need of help.

For he past week, I've tried to make an NCR soldier (fallout serie) using meshes from fallout new vegas and from mods. I've succeeded in making a single mesh unit using the skeleton of the WW2 soldier.

I fixed MANY issues up until the point of exporting the model with the skeleton to mod buddy to check the animation. It simply doesn't work.

I've made the model (skeleton from the WW2 infantry of Civ 5 + scrapmade body) on blender 2.8.
I've discovered, at the end unfortunately, that to ensure a proper meshe exportation I needed to export them in br2 format.
So using the blender 2.8 add-on of Deliverator I've exported the model in Cn6 then used Blender 2.7 to export it in br2.

In blender 2.7, the mesh and skeleton were not at the right place so I've managed to edit the thing and replace both of them at the place.

But when I load the model in mod buddy and open the granny viewer, the skeleton as made a 180° completely jamming the animation.

I've tweaked it in every possible way, on blender 2.8 and 2.7, but the skeleton is never close to being right !

If the whole skeleton is not 180° misplaced, then the vortex mapping are ! the skeleton is at the right place but all the limbs have done a 180° at their place !

I've done everything, exported the armature in FBX then overwright the mesh in BR2, modify the mesh or skeleton, followed every tutorial I could find (thanks deliverator) and praid every god I knew.
But I'm stuck. After a whole week of learning, fixing, tweaking and rebuilding everything from scratch 6 or 7 times, I just don't know what to do...

The actions I do in blender 2.79 doesn't seem to have any effect, or barely any.

And I haven't even try to put a texture on it beyond the blender 2.8 stage.

So if anyone as a solution or just a new path of thinking to help me.
That would be awesome.

Sorry for th grammar and all but it's very late where I am and englsih is not my first language, thanks again to everyone who can help.

EDIT:
I'm good thanks, found a solution

Attachments

• Blender 2.8 situation.png
    Blender 2.8 situation.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Best Granny viewer situation I could find.png
    Best Granny viewer situation I could find.png
    254 KB · Views: 147
  • Blender 2.7 situation.png
    Blender 2.7 situation.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 152