1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[Lua] need help with religious_pressure

Discussion in 'CivBE - Released Mods' started by saul2017, Aug 25, 2017.

1. saul2017

saul2017 Chieftain

This is a request_for_favor from somewhere way behind the great world wonder---GFW.

My Confucianism(水 means water) big city,which had got 30 citizens,just got "eroded" by several small cities.WTF!!!
    Then I learnd ,at standard game_speed, the religious pressure is always 6 per city.
    I think the religious pressure should related to the number of citizens.
    After all,men just like sheep are easy to follow the flock not the field.
    So,please the most kind coder of all,tell me how to make "the_religious_pressure = city_number*2 + citizen_number*0.5"

ps.
    I‘ve got CIV5 for just 6 days.it kills 8 hours each day.
    It's should just like meth, easy to addict hard to withdraw.
    If some one told me how to change the religion symbol 水 to 仁(sort of humanity),will make me higher.
    Thank you.
    the ancient font of "仁" 仁.jpg

Thanks to anyone who read still----" tell Sid if you can,do more homework and decrease minimum requirement "

Time to high,OVER AND OUT.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. saul2017

saul2017 Chieftain

please anyone relocated this to CIV5 forum