Need Help

Do you mean energy? Well yes there is (Well sort of)! Use the In Game Editor Mod (IGE), you find it on the Steam workshop or in the forums, open the mods, activate IGE and start a game/load your game. Then you can give you all the energy you like (although there is no "unlimited" opition. But why would you need that much energy? If you have energy problems in your games, you should consider adapting your play, maybe read up some strategies on the forums. If you use IGE you also can give yourself everything else anyway... so I really don't see any reason to get this much energy. Specially considering how "unimportant" energy is (having a deficit is certainly a problem, but there are ways to avoid that -> see other threads).

I fail to see your need, but hey, there you go. Have fun and good luck?

The first few games I played, I kinda "cheated" my way around them, I made a Colonist that would give +10 to all yield type just to get the hang of playing beyond earth since it was the first civ I played.

Maybe TC is on the same boat, or maybe trying out new things.

The first few games I played, I kinda "cheated" my way around them, I made a Colonist that would give +10 to all yield type just to get the hang of playing beyond earth since it was the first civ I played.

Maybe TC is on the same boat, or maybe trying out new things.

There may be things that will amuse you when you do that (same as some of the things I do with the game) but it would be hard to say you will get a hang of it that way. The game is about balancing features and you cannot really do that in that situation.

I feel like the OP wanted to ask about the pirates game or something.
In this game energy is not that useful

Top Bottom