New Beginning

Some archers dispatched to deal with Parthinas which are stupid enough to stay close to our borders.

GPS to Byzantine

After long and exhausting march through the desert, our archers finally found one of Parthian riding bands and make sure they raid no more.

GPS to Byzantine

:newyear: to all, or at least to those who bothers to read this thread

Warrior popped a hut, and 3 barb units came out. they attacked the warrior and killed it.

no reloading.png

Another raiding band of Parthians have ambushed our Archers, but they had to learn the advantage of ranged weapon vs melee one the hard way. Borders of Persian kingdom are safe from barbarians for the time being.

GPS to Byzantine.

founded my 3rd city, noticed the Celts are growing fast, going to have to deal with them sooner or later.

Immediately after news of destroying Parthians on the South has reached the court in Pasagrade, new messenger arrived with report that Cumani are approaching from the North.

GPS to Byzantine

Cumani have probably heard about Parthians and stays beyond our borders for now.

GPS to Byzantine

Archers are back at Pasagrade. After short rest and resupply they will march North to face new barbarian threat.

GPS to Byzantine

Attracted by the word from Pasargrade about fertile lands around big river, new batch of settlers departed from Persepolis.

GPS to Byzantine

Cumani moved into our territory. Archers decided to wait for them to get within range.

GPS to Byzantine

Forgot to do my report as it happened so this is a few turns out of date

Was the first one to get philosophy, so i got literature as my free tech.

Researching warrior code, as I plan to build more cities and spam archers, I do not want the hassle of a big AI next to me. I plan on wiping the celts out.

Cumani appears to be among smarter barbarians. They make sure to stay out of range of our arrows.

GPS to Byzantines

Settlers from post #52 reached their destination and founded Arabela.

Cumani stay smart.

GPS to Byzantine

Top Bottom