New Building: Freemasons Guild

There are rumours that the Masons and the Knights Templar are direct relatives. I have been researching this for many years and have come to so facinating conclusions,Half of the old secret societies are so hard to find out a bout mainly die to them being just that... secret. That and many people got alot of them muddles and call them the wrong names... like a story u pass on from generation to generation. but I think the idea of being able to carry out espionage before others is a great idea... maybey even adda few culture points?

Well, gee, it's an _illuminati_ pyramid... :lol:

Btw, folks, I'll be busy till next year so won't be doing any new requests since old ones are on hold... too bad, but it's the RL with work and upcoming Christmas again. Commenting my old threads is the best I can do at the moment :/

Another one I missed, but...does this represent the Masons that actually tried to "take control of" the fledgling U.S. government by means of kidnapping and, unfortunately, murder, or the actual Free Masons, who are pretty boring and don't have any plans beyond helping each other out...sometimes...if it is conveinent...or if they remember, or the shadowy organization that "doesn't" exist. (I know, I can choose for my games, but I was curious on the motivation).
And the Masons aren't really that secretive, comparatively.

Manny Kant said:
or the actual Free Masons, who are pretty boring and don't have any plans beyond helping each other out...sometimes...if it is conveinent...or if they remember
Heheheh... They wear funny hats sometimes, and ride little toy cars

Bungus said:
Heheheh... They wear funny hats sometimes, and ride little toy cars
Those are Shriners. They are dangerous.

I wouldn't put the Illuminati going obsolete with Nationalism. They were still a major factor in the Revlolutions of 1848 that swept Europe. Not sure about after that, but I can at least vouch for that much. I would put them going out with Marxism, Communism, or some similar tech (as long as it is required). Many of the revolutionary energies of the secret society movements were absorbed and rechanneled when Marxism grew in influence.

Top Bottom