New Civ IV Warlords trailer.

Boy you guys are harsh!

Even though it might not have been cinematic quality, it was still tasty enough to make me excited for the expansion.

All the humans looks really missplaced, and if i'm not incorrect it is because they "faked" all humans with real actors ? I hope it is not the intro for warlords, civ is an animated game, sometimes even in a "childish way" and I like it, and wanna keep it that way ;-)

Blatant misrepresentation of the product. I hope people new to the game will not be fooled into thinking they are buying a 3rd RTS war game.

cds0528 said:
I think it's dumb to have a trailer that has nothing to do w/ the actual game. I understand the point w/ the theme being war, but it told me nothing about the game.
How many trailers say much about a game? Granted they exist but many of them just show a fancy short movie.
dvandyke said:
Blatant misrepresentation of the product. I hope people new to the game will not be fooled into thinking they are buying a 3rd RTS war game.
If you buy a game without checking what kind of game it is I think It's your own fault if you get disappointed.

It's always funny when people cry out "this game will the best game ever" when the only info on the game that has been released is a trailer that doesn't show any actual gameplay.

wow.
That sucked.

Top Bottom