[R&F] New Livestream Dec 20: Mongols and Netherlands

Be sure to visit a new civ, the Cree, while you're in my country.
Do they have any representation between Niagara Falls (where I am at), Toronto (where I will soon be), or Windsor (which I once heard described as the armpit of Canada; and it which l will pass through on my way home)? I think that the Cree were more Western.

Do they have any representation between Niagara Falls (where I am at), Toronto (where I will soon be), or Windsor (which I once heard described as the armpit of Canada; and it which l will pass through on my way home)? I think that the Cree were more Western.
Not that much though.

As a proud Torontonian, I can say that Toronto is a very fascinating city though (and it's not just because it's an industrial city-state in Civ VI). It's a booming metropolis. Like New Orleans whence you came, Toronto is a city crisscrossed with streetcars, especially in the downtown area. It has an expanding subway system as well, complete with an extension to just outside its city limits that just opened just over a week ago. Speaking of the Toronto subway system, I once mentioned about the uncanny resemblance between the typeface used for the subway station names and for the First Look for R&F civs.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy my time vacationing in a relatively sane country, which is not (as far as we know) a Civilization, Canada.

They're total savages there ;)

Not that much though.

As a proud Torontonian, I can say that Toronto is a very fascinating city though (and it's not just because it's an industrial city-state in Civ VI). It's a booming metropolis. Like New Orleans whence you came, Toronto is a city crisscrossed with streetcars, especially in the downtown area. It has an expanding subway system as well, complete with an extension to just outside its city limits that just opened just over a week ago. Speaking of the Toronto subway system, I once mentioned about the uncanny resemblance between the typeface used for the subway station names and for the First Look for R&F civs.

There’s a key variable between Canada and the United States.

Britain.

If they changed Australia's and Indonesia's colors because they were simply too close to the Netherlands/Korea respectively, does that mean they're going to change France or Pericles's Greece? Because talk about basically identical palettes.............. white and barely differentiated shades of blue????? Who greenlit that design choice?

They changed Australia because Carthage looks awesome in orange.

Top Bottom