New Persona Packs - not available on PS4?

HiRezAudio

Prince
Is this correct?
There is no mention of this being for PC only on the Firaxis releases page, so I wanted to test the console for the era bug reported and thought I would try the new Teddy mode - but it ain't there, just the old version.
I also did not get the update automatically either - the console downloaded to version 1.06 automatically, but told me the Ethiopia Pack was 'not installed' so when i went to install it, it told me it was 'not owned', even though I bought the NFP for both Steam and PS4 - and when I go to the 'purchase now' option, I get taken to a screen on the PS Store telling me I do actually already own it, so I tried again & this time went to 'purchase Ethiopia Pack' - and it downloaded & installed automatically.
But still no Alternate Personas.....why?

sorry about not including version.
1.06 with NFP

Last edited:
Correction.
They are there, but are not downloaded automatically by the installation of the Ethiopia Pack.
To access these, go into the PS4 Store, search for Civ 6 and look at the details.
Scroll across to the 'Add Ons' tab, and both the Teddy Personas and the Catherine Personas are there but they have to be individually downloaded & installed.

Top Bottom