New pitboss

I think Ot4e was online and said will pause the game for you after he plays.

And Merry Christmas to all of you guys :) Let the wars and struggles stay only in the pc games for all of us.

I forgot to press enter. So no need to wait for me any longer.

Ps: dont use diplo screen to chat. There are so many ways to communicate

I unpaused/paused, so may be you can do it now. Unless you get locked by somebody else after.

Bah, did I forget to pause?? Really sorry... You can reload my autosave.

You did ot4e. A reload would be nice if possible - could we perhaps stretch the turn times over the new year too?

REM replied, I have reloaded to the save for New Roman Republic, from Dec 25th, 19:40 server time. I also set the timer to 48 hours after processing the reload. Looks like a few people had played turns after it rolled so whoever that was will have to replay the turn as before. If you aren't sure if it's you or not, check Civstats.

Thanks,

Xenu

Spoiler :
Hey guys, happy holidays. REM sent me a PM over at Realms Beyond asking me to do a reload for this game. I sent a reply message to him via PM but if anyone else could respond here I can process the reload sooner. Please see below, I'm having trouble identifying the correct save to reload to.

Thanks,

Xenu

spacetyrantxenu said:
ReallyEvilMuffin said:
Hi dude are you still subbing Caledorn with admin duties for this game? If so could you reload ot4es auto save, he forgot to repause so I could play. He doesn't need to play again for that turn either. Also could you extend the game timer to 36hrs? We are holding the turn every turn atm.

Thanks.
REM

REM,

I don't see a login or corresponding save in OT4E's name. Is he logging in using a different name? These are the autosave options I have from the last few days:

Which one should I reload to?

Thanks,

Xenu

You diplo-locked REM?

Send me a civstats message (so I get the email alert) and I can unlock.

As most of you know, I (along with Xenu) have been helping handle the PitBoss server maintenance while Caledorn is unavailable. I talked with him today and the server needs a number of updates done. Because it's slow right now due to the holidays, it seems like an excellent opportunity to shut down the PitBoss server for several hours to get this done.

So on Wednesday, 12/31, at or around 1700 UTC, I will be taking all of the games offline in order to do a Windows update. I don't know how long it will take, but expect them to be down for several hours. My goal is to have everything back up and running no later than 0000 UTC, though I would be very surprised if it takes that long.

I will post a reminder in this thread one hour before taking them offline to confirm. If I have a reason to think they will down longer than 7 hours, I will post an update here as soon as I know.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to post them here or PM me privately.

Civstat is messed because of reload. You still have the 1st phase.

Ah. I'll be honest, I was completely lost with all these reloads who was supposed to be first to begin with since it all happened at once before I had a grasp where things were. Will be irrelevant in half a dozen turns regardless. Played my turn now. All yours.

Top Bottom