• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

New Unit: Italian Dardo Hitfist.

thanks, I'll have to try photoshop, because one of the most arduous tasks is lining up the units as I cut and paste to make them not "shake around".

Originally posted by Neomega
thanks, I'll have to try photoshop, because one of the most arduous tasks is lining up the units as I cut and paste to make them not "shake around".

Yes, it is. That's why I always keep all the frames the same size, 125X125 pixels for example. Then as long as I don't accidentally change my viewpoint in Rhino and render everything at 125X125 pixels, my unit is always in the same spot. :D My system works . . . for me anyway.

If I remember correctly, PSP 6.0 had a magic wand, but for some reason they took it out of PSP 7.

Yup, thanx zulu, there it is... and to think all this time.....

well I'm gonna add your technique to the tutoriasl if you dont mind..... I think it will work with PSP 7.0 just as well....

Yup, thanx zulu, there it is... and to think all this time.....

well I'm gonna add your technique to the tutoriasl if you dont mind..... I think it will work with PSP 7.0 just as well....

I'm not sure that it does work. First, the programs won't have the same hot-keys. Second, I'm not sure that PaintShop Pro will let you "paste into a selection." I believe that you can "paste as a selection," but in that case, you still would need to move the selection around.

I played with it a little bit last night, and it appears that with some experimenting it can be done the same way.

If it cant, the magic wand can still prove useful, by creating a blank spot which would fill perfectly and in the exact position by the missing unit.

I played with it a little bit last night, and it appears that with some experimenting it can be done the same way.

If it cant, the magic wand can still prove useful, by creating a blank spot which would fill perfectly and in the exact position by the missing unit.

Well, good luck! If PaintShop Pro doesn't work out, I know that Photoshop does. ;)

Thanks for your help! Every step followed the same in PSP 7.0, except instead of using ctrl+v in step 5, use Ctrl+shift+L, and it will pop it into the rectangle selected by the magic wand!

My unit creation speed has been accelerated immensly because of this!

New question:

How do you edit the window sizes to 125x125 in rhino, I cnan't seem to fing the option.

Is it =>document properties => Rhino Render => Custom?

New question:

How do you edit the window sizes to 125x125 in rhino, I cnan't seem to fing the option.

Is it =>document properties => Rhino Render => Custom?

I believe that you have it. ;)

I access it at =>Render =>Properties

That will open up a window with some options. One of them is Resolution. The default selection appears to be "Viewport resolution." Just below that lies the second option: "Custom:," which is what we want. Set that up to whatever you want. Normally I use 125X125, but my Challenger was done at 150X150.

Top Bottom