New Unit: Ottoman Tufeckj -Mid 17th C.

What of Kinboat`s Janissary?

That one I forgot about. But I suppose I should use more than just an auto search on the database. But I have no time to manually search it for specific units for at least a week.

Curse this programming class!!! Padma and Steph know how evil programming can be (if not evil, then a complete leech of ones time).

Well, as for a janissary sure is in my future realases. Kinboat Janissary is a great unit but it show a janissary with arquebuse, I want made a janissary with matchlock. The other janissary unit is the conversion of Steph. I'm working on the cape of the janissary, that is very difficult.

Well, as for a janissary sure is in my future realases. Kinboat Janissary is a great unit but it show a janissary with arquebuse, I want made a janissary with matchlock. The other janissary unit is the conversion of Steph. I'm working on the cape of the janissary, that is very difficult.

I personally am looking forward to seeing it :goodjob:

Great unit imperator1961! Is it spelled Tufeckj or Tufekcj? The rar file and ini is named the latter, but the thread uses the former. I can't seem to find either when I google...

Top Bottom