New Unit: Ranger

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
A unit requested by Tsunami23... Not sure what he has planned for it but I think it would make an excellent woodsman, ranger, or maybe an Elvish huntsman or something.

He has an interesting little device on the front of his bow to ignite his fire arrows when he brings them to a full draw (a candle or hot coal).

Download (676kb)
http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/Ranger.zip

A side question... Does anyone know how to get images to show up in the thread using the forum attach files option instead of the upload files option? Is it possible? When I attach images though the forum I just get a link.

Hey! I can finally get unique graphics for all five dark elf units of MoM. :) Excellent quality.

As for attachments, I believe they work as long as you are attaching just one picture per post.

1#
Great unit - Kinboat is flooding the forums again :)

2#
In my experience, if you attach more than 1 image per post, you get the links to those images (instead of the preview like in the above).

3#
You are in flames, Kinboat :devil2:

:goodjob: Hey, great!

There hasn't been as many units as usually lately, i was looking for an archer like this.

:eek: AUGH! This thing just dropped out of the sky!!! Time to revisit the archer graphics suggested in the Lord of the Mods!

Cool! I think this is what I'll have the ol' elvaan archer in my FF mod upgrade to (either that or have Embryodead's unit for the Elvaan archer/ranger in the ancient/middle ages and this for the Elvaan Alchemist/Chemist in the industrial and modern ages).

Kinboat, J00 R0x0r, d00d!! :goodjob:

@kinboat, I asked the same question to the mods when they first changed the froum and I still have not heard back.

I wasn't expecting this unit at all. Thanks though, it is much better than the Fire Archer I had currently been using. :thumbsup:

Ok... I'll just have to only post one preview in each post.

Though I had stopped posting "thanks" posts, I must say this is an exelent unit, and as mrtn said, with many uses.

:thumbsup:

Very nice looking.

I don't like the fire thing for some reason, just doesn't seem to fit. But thats just me.

But I love the rest of it, its not in my game(yet) but I looked at the animations and I love it very well made.

...and my medieval age scenarios just gained another bow unit. Thanks. :goodjob:

Isn't there "Manage Attachments" icon under Additional Optios when you make a post?

Good unit, btw.

Top Bottom