New warrior modification!

Gregorio

Chieftain
This is my modification for the warrior!Ive added warpaint on the face,chest and arms!I want to give credit to Kal el and Plastic Bag! Im open for some suggestions and tips!:goodjob:

:sheep: :rocket:

Attachments

• warriorattacka.gif
    warriorattacka.gif
    20.8 KB · Views: 494
Try changing the axe to a club?

By doing so this will really become the basic warrior. Sort of like the militia in Civ1 & Civ2, carrying a club instead of an axe. ;)

By doing so, the current warrior can then become the axeman. Anyone got any thought on this?

Ya maybe i will change the axe to a club or i can put a double bladed axe?Im also going to put some warpaint on his back as i complete more frame sets!Im always open for suggestions!

Good Idea, Dark Sheer:goodjob:

I'm liking the look of that badboy!
but i agree with dark sheer, changing the axe to a club, or something similar would help to differentiate it from the current warrior unit.:egypt:

Right now im having troubles getting that club for the warrior or militia!:eek: So i cant find any good models of the club anywhere so i might have to draw it:rolleyes: ?Which will prolly be hard:(

Heres the club of my warrior ive added in !Thanks for the tips on the club everyone!If u think the club needs adjustments that would be better just tell me!I also think im gonna put like a viking helmet with horns on him to make him look more barbaric and militia like!:goodjob:

Attachments

• warriorattacka.gif
    warriorattacka.gif
    10.2 KB · Views: 327
The thing is that the barbarians, i.e. the Cletic, Gaulic, and Germanic tribes used longswords before the Romans, Greeks, and the rest of the “civilized” world. Therefore the barbarian warrior should have a sword instead of an axe or club.

By giving him a sword it can justify increasing his attack from 1 to 2 or even 3. This will help give the Barbarians a credibly threatening unit and create a real concern for the player.

i cant see the eyes.. maybe 2 black dots? :)

otherwise its pretty good....too bad u took out the blood sprays when he's hitting

Originally posted by papajohns
i cant see the eyes.. maybe 2 black dots? :)

otherwise its pretty good....too bad u took out the blood sprays when he's hitting
EYES? I can't even see his face its just a big red blotch were his face should be?
are you seeing something different than me?

and Gregorio you made me do a lot of running around to find this thread :rolleyes:

Top Bottom