[BTS] News: BOTM 266 (Japan) Results & Congratulations

kcd_swede

Jag är Viking!½
GOTM Staff
BtS BOTM 266 Results:

A big congratulations and shout-out to Bemep42 for completing his first Eptathelon! Also, gaining a gold medal with a religious victory... I can't recall seeing that before, but then again the start set-up with more advanced foes maybe weighted towards this victory type being among the fastest possible. I'd like to congratulate all the other winners and thank everyone for submitting. I hope you had more fun playing than I did administrating. :thumbsup:

Summary of Medal Winners:

Bemep42: 1200 AD Religious Victory, 170,746 points.

smiregal: 1720 AD Spaceship Victory, 140,483 points.

NickTrofimuk: 1535 AD Domination Victory, 135,035 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

MarleysGh0st: 1665 AD Conquest Victory, 125,056 points.

Jimmy Thunder: 1575 AD Diplomatic Victory, 74,460 points.

Count of Holland&Zeeland: 1965 AD Cultural Victory, 16,163 points.

Other Award Winners:

LowtherCastle: 1755 AD Domination Victory, 134,821 points.

Jovan Kukic: 1290 AD Religious Victory, 99,251 points.

antimony: 1740 AD Spaceship Victory, 80,774 points.

Zeroth5: 1922 AD Diplomatic Victory, 38,931 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Wait. I had the only Conquest victory, so I picked up both awards in that category? Well, that certainly breaks my long streak of mediocre games! :D

Wait. I had the only Conquest victory, so I picked up both awards in that category? Well, that certainly breaks my long streak of mediocre games! :D
"Hit'em where they aint!" That's how you do it! Congrats!

"Hit'em where they aint!" That's how you do it! Congrats!
It makes me particularly glad that, after the last AI capitulated, I gave back a city to a vassal to ensure that I was under the 60% land threshold, so that the computer didn't flip a coin and credit me with a Domination victory, instead. I finished with 59.84% land. :D

Top Bottom