1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Ode to TTW

Discussion in 'Civ4 Fallout: Tame The Waste (FTTW)' started by JonesJoneserson, Oct 4, 2019.

1. JonesJoneserson

JonesJoneserson Chieftain

I just got about 1k turns into a game on this mod and have reached a point where it looks like I won't be able to move past a particular crash. While it's incredibly disappointing that I'll never be able to realize the wonders that awaited me, I just needed to come here and voice my opinion -- this is an absurdly fantastic mod, even if it never reached the point it deserved to. Conceptually, a 4x in Fallout's setting is like my favorite thing ever, but I also think all the design decisions and implementations put together by the team for this mod were shockingly impressive. Hats off to everyone who worked on this project -- exceptional talent.

2. Lib.Spi't

Lib.Spi't Overlord of the Wasteland

I am sorry you weren't able to finish your play through, there were still some unfortunate bugs lurking in there. I still think about the mod a lot, but sadly the skills needed to bring the game to the place I wanted it are beyond me.

Thanks for leaving a post.