Official Poll - Borders for new Western Provinces

Which provincial border plan shall we adopt?

• Proposal 1 (drawn by FortyJ)

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Proposal 2 (drawn by Disorganizer)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Proposal 3 (proposed by Donsig, drawn by FortyJ)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • None of the Above - I've got a better idea (please provide a sketch)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

FortyJ

Deity
The following border proposals have been submitted for defining new provinces to the west.

Note: Names displayed in the proposed provinces are for discussion purposes only. Actual names will be determined by the first governors of these provinces.

Proposal 1 (drawn by FortyJ - 133kB)

Proposal 2 (drawn by Disorganizer - 141kB)

Proposal 3 (proposed by Donsig, drawn by FortyJ - 133kB)

This poll will remain open for a mininum of 48 hours and until quorum has been met. If there is no clear majority winner, there will be a run-off poll between the top two vote getters.

References: Discussion Thread

Sorry, 40J. As far as I can tell, Donsig's proposal was drawn incorrectly. I think he meant for you to take the NW borders of each Province in a NW direction to the mountains. I would have voted for that one.

i would've liked to see my proposal nicer redrawn :)
well, could it be that the only difference between 1 and 3 is in the "Lonely Mountain" province? Is not a real alternative imho but ok.
I would've preferred to see that province also extended to the NW until the mountain-range....

lol after my vote its a 3 way tie with 4 votes each, nobody has a better idea, and 2 people don't care.

We will propably have to repoll it with the best 3(?) options... hey! We can just copy it for the repoll *rofl*

There is still time, and I do have a contingency plan for dealing with the possibility of a three-way tie. We will have these provinces established prior to the next term.

This poll is not at quorum yet, so the next vote can break the tie.

Atleast I'm making it closer to a 4-way tie with abstain. ;) I just can't decide...

Tie broken.;)

And extended! Let's make it official.

I think the mountainous province has a certain charm to it. Could be a fun low-risk opportunity for a colorful Governor -- turn it into a haven for Fanatika's more eccentric folk who enjoy their distance from the decision-makers in the capital.

Top Bottom