Offspring thread (Tubby please post)

Bede said:
Remember Whomper's spam fest?
Eh? Which one? :lol:

If I recall that so called spam fest became a bit of a " legendary music SG while automating workers and pounding with keshiks" thread. Thank goodness for the two women on the team to keep things focused.
Everyone who participated had fun...right?

Can you give me an E? E! Etrain! Etrain! Etrain!

gmaharriet said:
As a representative from the female perspective, KB, offhand I'd say...

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Gma - I'm trained in empathy. You would be impressed if you saw me in a hospital, patting someone's hand saying in a voice rich with emotional import, "There, there. There, there."

Trust me, It would be fine...;)

Kickbooti said:
Don't worry Gma - I'm trained in empathy. You would be impressed if you saw me in a hospital, patting someone's hand saying in a voice rich with emotional import, "There, there. There, there."

Trust me, It would be fine...;)
Oh, you're in rare form tonight, KB. I also saw your post about barbeque. :shake:

Oh, what a fine looking monkey you are! It's always fun to see what our friends really look like in RL. You ought to post it in the Member Photo Album in the Off Topic forum. :mischief:

Tubs, the main reason, I got online tonight was to see if Mrs. Rower had produced. WTH? the event is still pending?

OT -yes, my nose still hurts.

Poor Mrs. Rower. This doesn't sound like any fun. :(

Still no baby yet, but Sherry found out a couple spots on her hand and ankle that supposedly are labor trigger points if massaged. Why couldn't those spots be somewhere else :mischief: ?

We tried all of the old wives' tales about inducing labor (bumpy roads, sex, stairs, big meals, etc) with Ana and she was 2 weeks late. So Sherry said that none of them would happen this time. I'm most disappointed by the 2nd item on the list :(

anyhoo... her belly looks unnatural. it's weird.

race = nerd

names have been picked out (Ethan Michael and Catherine Brooke) and if it's a bo Whomp has already nicknamed him E-train.

Rik Meleet said:
:(

I saw this thread from the main page of the forum and concluded the time had come.
That's what I thought too and I came racing in here, all prepared to post congratulations...maybe even smoke a cigar in the baby's honor. ;)

Tubs, maybe you should try ALL the things on that list. Who knows? They might work THIS time...especially #2. Can't hurt...might help. :p

Attachments

• prarie dog.jpg
    prarie dog.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 207
yeah, the threat of using forceps or a vacuum on Ana's head is what inspired Sherry to finally push Ana out after 3 hours of pushing :wow:

Tycho Yaron! Sweet! :band:

My nickname for Tycho is T-bone rock daddy!

Awwww, he's a sweetie pie! I'll bet you're a very proud uncle. :goodjob:

Congradulations Rik. Remember, it is the Grandparents job to spoil Tycho, but it is yours to teach him the things that his parents won't, and that the grandparents are too mature to teach; you know like how to belch on command and things like that.

Enjoy!

Top Bottom