Old World expansion: Heroes Of The Agean

So to clear it all up:
- If you purchase Old World for the next two weeks on either Epic Steam or GoG, you will receive the DLC Heroes of the Aegean for free, permanently.
- If you previously purchased Old World on Epic at any time over the last two years, thank you so much for supporting us, and YES, you receive the DLC Heroes of the Aegean for free as well.
- Hittites are the official 8th nation and have been added to the base game (they aren't DLC content). Everyone will receive the Hittites.

There is currently an issue on Epic where the store doesn't show you own the DLC, however you can access the DLC content in game (so it's there, just not showing yet as owned). Epic is working on fixing this.
The GoG store is now live. It was delayed as we had to wait till someone got in the office at GoG.

Hopefully that clears this up. :)

There are still some issues with the price. I got an email from Fernando acknowledging having a look at this, and a part seems to be sorted out, but not everything.
I'd have expected that the price stays at 32.99, that the DLC will be included in this for 2 weeks, and that afterwards the DLC will be 9.99.
Right now it seems that there is a bundle base game + DLC for 39.99, with currently a discount of 10%, making it 35.99 (except at Epic, where they must have messed it up, and ALSO set the base game to 39.99, and not only the bundle; no discount). I would have expected this to be 32.99 though.

There are still some issues with the price. I got an email from Fernando acknowledging having a look at this, and a part seems to be sorted out, but not everything.
I'd have expected that the price stays at 32.99, that the DLC will be included in this for 2 weeks, and that afterwards the DLC will be 9.99.
Right now it seems that there is a bundle base game + DLC for 39.99, with currently a discount of 10%, making it 35.99 (except at Epic, where they must have messed it up, and ALSO set the base game to 39.99, and not only the bundle; no discount). I would have expected this to be 32.99 though.

Yeah I'm staying well away commenting about the prices. I live in one of those odd regions where pricing of computer games in general does not reflect reality very well. :)

Very excited to play Hittites. So on Epic I can still buy Heroes of Aegean but the scenarios are playable on my game is that how it is intended? Just making sure I dont need to activate something in the next two weeks or I will lose access to the content.

Top Bottom