Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Ah Maybe - Lemme think about it

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Buzz Off - Not interested

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LastCeasar

Chieftain
Hi people. I am new to this forum. I have been playing Sid's series since the original colonization. I started playing C3C online a few months ago. I found a great league that still has many active player +500 or so. The league is free to join and open to all players who play with integrity and don't quit. Most of the games you need a password to join, and for that many league players use GAMESPY ARCADE for messaging the passwords. There are many games daily and a lot of the worlds best players are part of the league. Most games are 90 turns, and take 2hours or so to complete. These are not PBEM they are simultaneous moves with timed turns. There are many cool people in the league Its a great place to meet and actually play Civ with others who enjoy the game also.

The league is structured with few simple rules to make the games organized and efficient. There are many different game types for all players enjoyment. Different variations of both ancient and future games. Teamers to FreeForAlls to CTON (cant trade or negotiate) Many different game types. The action is fast and furious. Most league players are very strong with their military since many games are 1 city elimination. Thats probably the first thing that I learned in league play. You have to be strong with your forces. After the 90 turns is up, score determines the winner of players still alive. So there is opportunity for wins either as a cultural civ or military domination. I highly recommend the league to any player who enjoy the game. I realize it may not be for all players, some cant handle a stack of 50+ units coming for your homeland. If you have any question feel free to post back!

Here is the Link
http://civ3.civplayers.com
Happy Civers!

Top Bottom