One Last Hand [WW/Mafia, Play In-Progress]

Travelling right now so I'm pressed for time. I'll find more time when I get settled in.

My scries were Rakkoon and Tak as mafia and Topsecret as town.

Ahum, I'm either the champ or the fool.
Please do not kill me since I just helped kill the other champ/fool and we don't need that two days in a row.

If I am the fool then my three scries mean that they are all town. Murska seems to substantiate that.
If I am the champ then Murska is the false one and I have uncovered 2 wolves. Since Takhisis was scried by another player as a wolf, I like to think I am the champ.

Feel free to come to other conclusions about a possible target but that does not alter my role.

All scries that say Tak is mafia are false, all that say Tak is town are true.

My scries (Gambler):
Rakkoon and Xym are mafia; topsecret is town.

So, there's no way around it, one of Rakkoon-Xym-topsecret is mafia and one of them is town; the third, well… let's figure it out by lynching from among the three.

vote: Xym (I prayed to the Random Number God and he gave me this answer)

Wait.
If you're a Gambler, one is true and two are false right?

Therefore, if the Topsecret scan is true and the other two are false there are no mafia in your scans.

Also, I want to update my list.
It's important to note that everyone has submitted scries.

Lists have been submitted by mafia.
It is possible one of these results has been interfered with and is unreliable.

Xym scanned Snerk as Town, Yakostavian as Mafia, Topsecret as Mafia
Topsecret scanned Snerk as Mafia, Rakkoon as Mafia, Takhisis as Mafia
Rakkoon scanned Murska as Mafia, Xym as Mafia, Takhisis as Mafia
Extrails scanned Takhisis as Town, Topsecret as Mafia, Xym as Mafia
Snerk scanned Rakkoon as Mafia, Takhisis as Mafia, Topsecret as Town
Takhisis scanned Rakkoon as Mafia, Xym as Mafia, Topsecret as Town
Yakostavian scanned Topsecret and Rakkoon as on the same team.

Wait.
If you're a Gambler, one is true and two are false right?

Therefore, if the Topsecret scan is true and the other two are false there are no mafia in your scans.
Actually, yes, it should've read ‘the most likely’ but I wasn't allowed to edit and I went into the World Cup thread because we're betting on it. :blush:

Please do not kill me since I just helped kill the other champ/fool and we don't need that two days in a row.

If I am the fool then my three scries mean that they are all town. Murska seems to substantiate that.
If I am the champ then Murska is the false one and I have uncovered 2 wolves. Since Takhisis was scried by another player as a wolf, I like to think I am the champ.

Feel free to come to other conclusions about a possible target but that does not alter my role.

Until this is counterclaimed, I strongly believe you're Beginner's Luck because I'm Town.
Then Takhisis would also be Town unless a power interfered with your scries.
So, I'd trust this for now and don't want to lynch Takhisis either.
If I do that, I should also then look at Tak's scans which say Rakkoon is Mafia (assuming false due to the claim), Xym is Mafia (I know this is false) and Topsecret is Town (this would then be Takhisis' true scan).

That also lines up with Topsecret's behaviour in thread in my opinion. He seems to be solving and discussing pretty actively so I already leaned town for Topsecret.

So then, I want to lynch one of Snerk, Yakostavian or Extrails.

It's no fun if the teacher says you can
This. Also,
Until this is counterclaimed, I strongly believe you're Beginner's Luck because I'm Town.
I've already said I am town. So, assuming Rakkoon isn't lying (this is a mafia game, so I'd be shocked, SHOCKED I say)then Rakkoon is our Beginner's Luck.

Then Takhisis would also be Town unless a power interfered with your scries.
So, I'd trust this for now and don't want to lynch Takhisis either.
If I do that, I should also then look at Tak's scans which say Rakkoon is Mafia (assuming false due to the claim), Xym is Mafia (I know this is false) and Topsecret is Town (this would then be Takhisis' true scan).

That also lines up with Topsecret's behaviour in thread in my opinion. He seems to be solving and discussing pretty actively so I already leaned town for Topsecret.

So then, I want to lynch one of Snerk, Yakostavian or Extrails.

This. Also,

I've already said I am town. So, assuming Rakkoon isn't lying (this is a mafia game, so I'd be shocked, SHOCKED I say)then Rakkoon is our Beginner's Luck.

If this is true, we have something else very important to look at:
Everyone else who told the truth is probably a Gambler.

We have a possible "Ace Up My Sleeve" role from the OP which can switch one to false, or switch Beginner's Luck to true. :rolleyes:

We can use this to put things to the test. Let's assume Rakkoon is Beginner's Luck:

Takhisis and Xym tentatively cleared. Again, remember the Ace role could have messed up either of these, but not both!

Let's look at my results:

If Rakkoon is cleared based on his roleclaim and Yako's scan-claim, this means that either Snerk or Tak is mafia,

Takhisis scanned Rakkoon as Mafia, Xym as Mafia, Topsecret as Town.

These two are Gamblers or one's a liar. I know that Tak's scan of me is true and Xym's scan of me is false. Under this theory, Rakkoon is cleared if Tak's scan is true.

If we follow our line of reasoning, either Xym's scan of Snerk or Yako is false, meaning:
Snerk's scan is false = He is mafia and Yako is mafia
Yako's scan is false = Yako is town and Snerk is town.

Xym's results, however, could have been edited by an ace. If 3/3 false, this means:
Snerk is mafia and Yako is town.

So, following said line of reasoning:

Town Leans
Xym
Topsecret
Rakkoon
Takhisis

Undecided
Yako

Mafia Leans
Apollo
Snerk

I am going to unvote; vote:Snerk. Lynching Snerk tests my scans, Xym's scans, and, ironically, Snerk's scans. If he's mafia, they were made-up. If he's town, they are definite results.

unvote: Xym, because since I know I'm town, Rakkoon's results could be wasted, because if he isn't scum the scum will off him next.
vote: topsecret, because the outcome with topsecret being town is exactly 1/3 probable, so the odds are in my favour (this would also help Xym whom I scanned as mafia).

btw Apollo's Extrails hasn't been scanned by anybody. I should've organised that but RL happened. I went off to play video games.

And why isn't everybody claiming?

unvote: Xym, because since I know I'm town, Rakkoon's results could be wasted, because if he isn't scum the scum will off him next.
vote: topsecret, because the outcome with topsecret being town is exactly 1/3 probable, so the odds are in my favour (this would also help Xym whom I scanned as mafia).

btw Apollo's Extrails hasn't been scanned by anybody. I should've organised that but RL happened. I went off to play video games.

And why isn't everybody claiming?
I am a Gambler. That's probably going to be everyone's claim except Yakostovian.

And... um, no. I am not guilty. That doesn't make sense at all. Look at the scan results. Only two people could be making up scan results. Only one could be edited by "ace".

Looking at what we know, or even what you know for sure, I don't see how you think I'm mafia. I will enumerate it later.

I will enumerate it later.
And not now because…? I mean, if you've gotta poop or play videogames I can understand the urgency, but otherwise you'd better remain in that seat and come up with a good answer while I go post in OT some more to compensate for my absence yesterday.

Also, since I won't be around at EoD tomorrow, I'll point out that everybody should include Apollo's Extrails as one of their three scans on N2, should he/she survive, so that we have information on everyone. And, people, start claiming. The less room we give the scum to make up their claims, the better.

And not now because…? I mean, if you've gotta poop or play videogames I can understand the urgency, but otherwise you'd better remain in that seat and come up with a good answer while I go post in OT some more to compensate for my absence yesterday.

Also, since I won't be around at EoD tomorrow, I'll point out that everybody should include Apollo's Extrails as one of their three scans on N2, should he/she survive, so that we have information on everyone. And, people, start claiming. The less room we give the scum to make up their claims, the better.
Because the person who buys my food told me to come eat it. :lol:

Look, if Rakkoon is Beginner's luck or the Champ he's town. So I will put in [] the assumed true/false of you as town, Rakkoon as town, and me as "mafia". (I'm not.) "?" for those not mentioned.
Extrails scanned Takhisis as Town [True], Topsecret as Mafia [True], Xym as Mafia [?]
Snerk scanned Rakkoon as Mafia [False], Takhisis as Mafia [False], Topsecret as Town [False]
Takhisis scanned Rakkoon as Mafia [False], Xym as Mafia[?], Topsecret as Town[False]

This is for you. You know you are town (if you are :p).
How could Extrails get two true results if he were anything but the Champ?
How could Snerk get THREE false results if he's not Beginner's luck?
How could you get me as mafia unless me and Rakkoon are mafia? And why would I vote for Rakkoon and advocate for Rakkoon yesterday and today if he were my mafia partner?

Nope. Any claim that I mafia is ridiculous, especially according to Extrails, if your assumption that I am mafia is true. If I am mafia, Then Extrails has two true results and is mafia or Rakkoon is mafia.

Under your assumptions, I shouldn't be mafia.

All ideas mentioned were on the assumption I was mafia, which will prove to be false, so do not use them if you (incorrectly) decide to lynch me. Use the ones from my previous post before Tak voted for me. That's my will and testament if I die in lynch or at night.

Also, I would not be calling out attention to theories and relying so much on Rakkoon as town. Because if I get lynched and flip mafia (I won't), then Rakkoon is dead. You all would lynch him in a heartbeat.

Because the person who buys my food told me to come eat it. :lol:
Please tell me it's a girlfriend. Somebody's. Anybody's.

Assuming that is true, (which it is, those are my results), let's add in the results gotten by anybody who scanned at least one people I also did.
Oh wait, that is everybody!

So let's start by having everybody claim.

Possible Mafia Roles
Card Counter: Every night, you select one person to scry. You learn that person's role name.
Ace Up My Sleeve: Every night, you select one person. One of their true scries becomes a false scry (except if they are Beginner's Luck, in which case this effect is reversed).
Wandering Eyes: Every night, you select one person to scry. You learn the results that person received for their nightly scries.
Sore Loser: You are always falsely scried by Gamblers and Beginner's Luck; Champ can get a true scry on you, but does not do so automatically. If you would die, you take somebody with you.

This really put a spanner in the works, eh?

Since right now we don't even know which roles are available to the scummafia, we'd better keep claiming and piling as much information as possible out on the open before anything else happens.

The next line was, "I won't". (Won't flip mafia.)

:rolleyes:

I have never, so bad, wanted to win a mafia game as a townie before. I am not even sure why. I just feel like we have all the information we need.

Top Bottom