Organized religion bug?

davesedg

Chieftain
Hey all, apologies if this has been addressed before, but I couldn't find it anywhere...

Playing Steam version of BTS with latest update of BAT mod. That's it for modifications.

In my current game, even though all of my 11 cities have the state religion present, and even though the F7 Religion advisor screen says all cities are getting the 25% production bonus from running Organized Religion, two of the cities are not actually receiving the bonus.

In the city screen of the problem cities, the pop-up message "+25% for having Hinduism as a State Religion" (that you get when you hover over the shield icon) does not appear, and a manual count of the shields confirms that the bonus is not being added either.

Even stranger, as an experiment I tried to "reset" it by switching to Theocracy, waiting the 5 turns, then switching back to OR. When I did this, a THIRD city that previously had no issue suddenly lost its Hinduism bonus, and the original two problem cities still had no bonus.

Other than spamming a different religion to all my cities, and then converting to that religion (which will cause diplomatic problems), is there anything I can do to make the OR bonus activate?

Has anyone seen this kind of behavior?

Top Bottom