Patch 1.2 is available for base game

Wilde

Warlord
Supporter
I was able to update my Switch last night to the latest patch. This was a larger patch than those in the past. New maps & features were added. Hot Seat is included with this patch update. The Red Death is not. The menu has been reworked to match the PC version. Many maps like Seven Seas were also included.

This patch is for the base (vanilla) version as the two expansions release tomorrow.

Anyone had chance to play hotseat already?

I did try Hot Seat for a few turns. It allows you to make teams or play individually. Unfortunately it would not work using two controllers so you do have to share the same controller. Each turn is separated by a loading screen, even when it is the AI’s turn.

Forgot to mention in my initial post that Hall of Fame was also added with this patch.

I did try Hot Seat for a few turns. It allows you to make teams or play individually. Unfortunately it would not work using two controllers so you do have to share the same controller. Each turn is separated by a loading screen, even when it is the AI’s turn.

Forgot to mention in my initial post that Hall of Fame was also added with this patch.

Its probably better played handheld so you can keep secrets as other players wont see your screen and map? So handing the Switch around? In teamplay multiple controllers support might be better.

This means we can now participate in GOTM

I am still trying to figure out a way to copy saves to my Switch. Only way I have gotten GOTM saves to work is opening them first on my PC then saving it to the cloud (2K linked account).

Top Bottom