PBEM: Close Quarters

Sleighty should have received my save days ago. No idea why he doesn't answer, his last activity here in forum was only 9 hours ago.

Well thats it -- 11 ppl are way too many for PBEM - this will never work so count me out. Im in if anyone does a 3-5 ppl PBEM tiny or small map.

/DaK/

please tell us here, so we know. I dont think i'll be able to handle another 5 day wait...

BTW, Herandar IV is replacing Dakhor. So snaproll, you need to send the save to herandar@gmail.com. i'll PM you the password Herandar, but you can change it by pressing alt-d ingame. You can also change name and email adress.

If you do change either password or e-mail address then make sure you let Azzaman know, in case you need to be replaced at a later date...

Got save from HowYaDoin.. I put in my PW, and hit okay and it doesn't do anything. If I hit cancel, it exits, but before exiting it shows the game menu, with the popup window that you get when you load a game w/ your leader's portrait, etc, behind the menu.

Bugged? Incorrect PW? I've got the PM where I sent my PW at the start, entered it exactly, and this happens. Could you PM me with my PW, azzaman? Thanks

try all lowercase. i didnt use capital letters in anyone's password, even if they were in the PM. Sorry for any problems caused by me being lazy.

I have received the save, but am unable to play, the password seems to be setted incorrectly. I PM Azzaman now.

Arnaud

Ok, I found the problem: the password was entered by Azza in all lower-caps, and it is case-sensitive. I have played my turn, and send the save to Unholy.

Arnaud

Drat, sorry. GPS and sent to Herandar. Can we update the first post?

NM - can't find Herandar's email address...

Top Bottom