PBEM: Close Quarters

This game started on November 8th, and it has taken approximately 2 weeks to complete the first turn (assuming our fearless leader picks up the save soon). If we assume a relatively short 200 turns to complete, thats 400 weeks, which means we will be done in 7 years and 9 months, otherwise known as August, 2013! :crazyeye:

sorry about any delays caused by me, im on holiday for the next few weeks. So any unreliabilites caused by me are the fault of the lack of internet access.

Snaproll said:
This game started on November 8th, and it has taken approximately 2 weeks to complete the first turn (assuming our fearless leader picks up the save soon). If we assume a relatively short 200 turns to complete, thats 400 weeks, which means we will be done in 7 years and 9 months, otherwise known as August, 2013! :crazyeye:

Well strategy is supposed to be about the long term ;-)

It will go sooner once a few players are knocked out through conquests. So perhaps we might be finished in time for Civ 5.

Hey guys.. sorry to bow out now, but I've sold my copy of Civ4, so I'm gonna have to bow out of this game. My apologies.

It seems this game has died. If i get the save again, i probably wont care anyway. So i guess its game over. Slow playing and drop outs, i hate them. I'll try and start a new one in 3 weeks, if anyone is interested.

azzaman333 said:
It seems this game has died. If i get the save again, i probably wont care anyway. So i guess its game over. Slow playing and drop outs, i hate them. I'll try and start a new one in 3 weeks, if anyone is interested.

:eek: This game has died quickly!
But I'm no dropout, so I'm interested in a new PBEM.
Redman

Top Bottom