PBEM: Sgotm Team Fifth Element 2v2

It's straight to xbows for us then. ;)

Actually, I hope you make it that far :p

On to Blubmuz. Guys, I have to thank you for all the GHs you've left us. Very generous of you. :)

Probably it wasn't a coincidence if you choose for the South 2 civs starting with hunting.

Well, they were randomly assigned ;)

1. Who has the save?
2. Has everyone patched?

Yep, I got it on thurs and sent it on to Blubmuz that day (20th). Blubmuz, you didn't post a "played and sent" kind of message, so does that mean you have it?

I've sent 3560 to Merum 07/20 09.28 PM. (GMT+1)

I supposed it was OK, and that some of you was out for the weekend.

Let me know

Hmm... Merum hasn't been on since the 20th, so perhaps he's in transit again.

So what about this patch? I've actually already patched, and we have to ave it for sgotm, so I'm assuming everyone is for it?

i'll install BtS in 1 or 2 days, thus i'll have vanilla and warlords patched.

what can we do with our game?

When it gets to me, I'll save it in the patched format, and we'll continue as normal... assuming S & M :)lol:) are ok with that??

Sorry, I was sick last night and went to bed before my brats did. I woke up late this morning so I should be able to play this evening before I retire for the night.

I got the 3520 save, but i have to wait to patch.
I think i'll play in the weekend, probably sunday.

Surely not. You own bts, but haven't installed it yet? :eek:

Hi to all I am afraid that I will be preparing to head for my vacation today and will not be back until next weekend. This means that I will not be able to play until next Sunday at the earliest sorry for causing this delay.

I own BtS, but i has some game to complete before install it and patch the old ones.
I did it this morning, and sent the file to Merum right now.
Sorry for this delay, but i have seen Sansman is in vacation next week.
Have fun, Sans.

I bet you left it sitting on an airport bar next to your empty whiskey glass.

Top Bottom