PBEM Teamplay

where is this game at? last sent Nov 20

Did not get 775 BC.

Did u get my meil asking if u got the savegamefile?
U have some problems with your meil, c/c this has happened few times now.
So i will post them in here untill u get it fixed.

looks like bbf is gone again. Kake, I am pretty sure that there is a way for the person that started the game to replace someone but you need the admin password.

When i started the i don't think i set a admin password. I realise it now because i started new game and saw it only now. I tried to load bbf's file but with no success. :(

I'm going to see if I can get this game started again - I really loved my starting position and the game was really starting to rock and roll.

I emailed bbfrancis who said that he is still interested in playing but that the saves were not getting emailed to him. I directed him to the link in the above post.

He just doesn't read this thread. There seemed to be some connection problems between me and bb. Cause i know i have sent the msg, but every time he said that he didn't get it, thats why i posted sgf in this thread.
I hope it works now.

I've found a way of continuing this game if bbf still doesn't participate. I'll give him until next Monday and then I will send you a continuation game. OK?

just got an email from bbf and now he has forgotten his password and asks if the admin can help him out - duh! I'm sticking with the game plan above.

@Kake - I'll be modifying this game tonight. France will become an AI and it will just be the two of us as humans. We must remember to keep telling France what to do (research, attack options, etc).

@Kake - I'll be modifying this game tonight. France will become an AI and it will just be the two of us as humans. We must remember to keep telling France what to do (research, attack options, etc).

Ok. SO this game should go fast then. :goodjob:

game over ... we sailed over there in our galleons with our knights, maces and some grenadier and kicked their a$$ in 1695.

Top Bottom