Planet carver slingshot with slav fed

I can't do it... How do you guys do it..?

I'm at turn 100+ and still researching Astro

Slavs get one free tech from launching a satellite, then you can get another free tech from the institute quest and there are 4 techs you need to research:

Engineering 95 beakers
Robotics 254 beakers
Mechatronics 1160 beakers
Astrodynamics 2480 beakers

You can hard research engineering and robotics, then use the free tech from the institute quest to get mechantronics and the satellite launch to get astrodynamics. The problem being that the reward from the institute quest is unreliable from my understanding and you can often wait 40+ turns to get it. You could theoretically get planet carvers before turn 50-75 if everything went exactly according to plan.

I've never tried this strategy, but that is how I assume it would work.

So one way to launch sats is thru mechatronics

There's one quest that enables a free satelite or is it an expedition?

After getting mechatronics do I need to build any buildings to get a sat launch?

Also there is totally no way to get titanium and petroleum other than having it in your tile or thru trading right?

I tried to build a colony near titanium once, but the position was near a Station no matter how i tried to place it lol #$%^%& :mad:

Still can't see how you guys do it pre 100 on apollo. By turn 70ish I can't even get to mechatronics..

Watch my Franco Iberia Contact LP and pretend that I didn't research Computing. That should about do it.

Well, yea I guess when you skip computing you can do it in that time frame. Though like discussed you don't have the science boom later from the spy agency.

Top Bottom