Planetfall manual install

mudd1

Chieftain
I'm trying to install the Planetfall mod in Wine for the Steam version of Civ4. For some reason, the installer doesn't accept the "Mods" directory and the "next" button remains gray. I also tried one level up, so the Civ4 folder containing the Mods directory but still no success.

Is there a way I can just put the files in the exe into the right folders and the thing still works or what other magic does the installer perform?

I tried Yesterday and failed same.
So, I expanded main and patch exe files by The Unarchiver and located every patch documents to the main folder manually.
But,some xml errors in Unitname happened and failled
Mr.z0wb13 who makes civ4wrapper checked activating here.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=12342857
Please, ask him how to install and tell me in this thread.

Hello,

I have a Windows 7 system and the same problem. I start the .exe. and the Next button for selecting the directory is always disabled. I can find the BTS mod directory, create other directory, select any directory at all on the file system, but no install.

Please help

I don't know if this was my original problem or if it is yours but the last time I installed Planetfall (on Windows this time), I was a bit confused because there's a "Beyond the Sword" folder within the "Beyond the Sword" folder. Then you still need to select the "Mods" folder and that button should finally un-grey IIRC.

Top Bottom