Please remove the ability from AI to negotiate peace for players

@joosegoose25 Is it exploitable? Like, can you go to war, broker peace repeatedly with multiple civs to extort them for large amounts of $$ every 10 turns? That's the only thing I can think to worry over.

Or is that not a concern because it takes enough time to accumulate the positive warscore? Can't wait until I have some time to play this new patch.

@joosegoose25 Is it exploitable? Like, can you go to war, broker peace repeatedly with multiple civs to extort them for large amounts of $$ every 10 turns? That's the only thing I can think to worry over.

Or is that not a concern because it takes enough time to accumulate the positive warscore? Can't wait until I have some time to play this new patch.

No, the warscore adjustment in this latest patch was perfect IMO. 75 warscore takes some work, the enemy civ's fate has pretty much been decided at that point. It can't be exploited over and over again.

Exceedingly large deals and civs across the board seeing the same value in a deal is the only thing that seems a bit fishy to me at the moment. I'm personally going to implement a house rule that I can't take deals that large for the time being.

Top Bottom