PM Gauge Feature Added

Originally posted by Black Fluffy Lion
urgh...yellow...apart from that, very nice :D
It's in 3 colors actually, depending on the %. Green for low %, yellow for medium, and red for high %. :)

Originally posted by Thunderfall
It's in 3 colors actually, depending on the %. Green for low %, yellow for medium, and red for high %. :)
Oh no!!!!:lol: :lol:
That's kind of handy but also kind of pathetic....;)
Anyway it's a nice feature to see when the PM box is full (mine will probably always remain in green). :D

It's in 3 colors actually, depending on the %. Green for low %, yellow for medium, and red for high %.

I'll always stay very green... :/
Just like my troops at SMAC...

...no wonder I was so bad at flame-wars - I had a 34% combat penalty!

I checked my PMs beofre noticing this thread, and it reported that my PM were "111.4% full"

Hmmmm..... more than 100% full!

Well, after trying to download the messages a couple days ago, and nothing happening in either NS or M$IE, I tried again today, and it worked great.... so I deleted all the stuff without making a screenshot :).

Is the capacity of the PM a function of number of PMs, or quantity of bytes? Just curious, as the byte method will take a bite out of my PM storage more than some people, LOL....

Originally posted by starlifter
Is the capacity of the PM a function of number of PMs, or quantity of bytes? Just curious, as the byte method will take a bite out of my PM storage more than some people, LOL....
It depends on number of PMs. When you have 70 PMs in your folders, you can continue to send PMs, but cannot receive any new ones.

Top Bottom