Votes: 4 14.8%
  • I'd like to see more stuff.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • NO

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • I didn't pre-order / Don't have C3C

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
I voted no, only because I have broadband so the fan created stuff I can get myself. The art and music comes on the Conquest CD, so no value there.

I thought the music was a special cut?

The strategy guide was nice. I have access to my schools laser printer so I can print those and bind it too.

But I voted "I'd like to see more stuff" because I felt something along the lines of bonus graphics/bonus track that adds to the C3C game would be nice.

Maxis had a transportation CD pre-sell for Sim City 4 which basically added a few new items in the game. The file was made available for download months later, but the thing is, those who paid up front got something really neat . A kind of unique experience.

What were you expecting? My disk says exactly what is in it on the cover. It is mostly fan created stuff plus the music tracks from the game. Obviously forum members here would have acces to most of this stuff already.

Think about the content if you were a Civ fan who never heard of CivFanatics (this is most people who bought Civ3). What would they think of the content? There are some of the GOTMs, great stuff there. Graphics mods. Strategy guides. Maps and scenarios. Links to this website. All good stuff.

Can't be worse than the Civ3: Limited Edition bonus CD ;)

Heh, don't knock the tin. I've still got it proudly displayed (read this as collecting dust somewhere that I've forgotten).

Top Bottom