[R&F] Poll: Who will you play first on R&F?

Which civilization will you play first on R&F?

• Cree

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Georgia

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • India

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Korea

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Mapuche

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Mongolia

Votes: 8 7.5%
  • Netherlands

Votes: 11 10.4%
  • Scotland

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • Zulu

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • An old civilization

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm obviously playing India first because Chandragupta is first alphabetically.

The Netherlands. Want to have fun with polders and “de zeven provincien”.
Preferably on a large sized TSL Europe map.

2nd: scotland i guess (but i dont know if i can handle the music till the end)

I think the greater challenge will likely be playing one of the older civs. With that in mind, I will probably play Rome or England first.

I was very meh about Scotland being included, but golf courses are just too cool a unique improvement, and I like idea of spamming great people (kinda historical too).

Next up would be Cree or Netherlands.

Still going for the Mongols even though at this point some of the other civs look more fun. But I'm committed to the Mongol horde. Just disappointed that the Zulus look to be much more competent warmongers than the Mongols, which doesn't seem that realistic, but whatever.

Second game will be the Cree for sure.

After that, I don't have much set in stone. I do want to try Scotland soon, and also the Zulu, Georgia and Netherlands look nice as well. Korea just for ultimate science domination. I will play them all, I haven't forgotten about you Mapuche, their civ doesn't seem as exciting to me on paper, but once I play them, I'm sure I'll have fun.

My first two games of Rise and Fall are going to be playing as Tamar of Georgia and as Robert the Bruce of Scotland.

My first game will be a tough choice between Korea, Mapuche and Egypt (I'm Egyptian and I like building wonders ;)). My second game will be as Mongolia as I plot the destruction of anyone who gets in my way :D

After those games, I'll probably try to mellow out with a Scotland, Dutch or Georgia game.

I plan on playing one of my vanilla favs first, because I do find the new game mechanics a tad more interesting than the new civs, but I will eventually play most of the new ones, save the Dutch-- they smell of cabbage and have small hands.

Georgia, then Mapuche I think. They both use new R&F mecanics, should be a lot of fun :)

I'm going Zulu first. Mostly because they are simple. I can get a feel for all the new R&F features while I crush everyone! Then can focus on more subtle approaches with the other civs.

Doing a dry run as Scotland right now. I'm using Alex as a stand-in on giant tsl ynaemp. Ultra marathon. Want to see how having just one city for so long plays out (determined not to attack Vickie). 250 turns to astrology (refuse to not found a religion), another 220 to sailing to get off the island. I'm stockpiling settlers atm.

Doing a dry run as Scotland right now. I'm using Alex as a stand-in on giant tsl ynaemp. Ultra marathon. Want to see how having just one city for so long plays out (determined not to attack Vickie). 250 turns to astrology (refuse to not found a religion), another 220 to sailing to get off the island. I'm stockpiling settlers atm.

I don’t think ultra marathon is the correct term. Should be “super beyond extreme marathon.” Lol.

I think I'll play as an updated vanilla Civ first, with all the new Civs/leaders in the same game. I just want to get to know them better....:p

Yes, my sentiments exactly.

Top Bottom