• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Poor Ghandi...

evanbgood

Chieftain
Just one of those random thought posts...

Has anyone had a game experience where Ghandi actually did well? And if so, what was he doing? In every game I've ever been in, that guy's taken a fist right to the center of his tiny glasses, and most of the time I didn't even do it!

I don't think his AI is programmed that well. He should be expanding like mad. He's an economic power-house that way.

But his trait suggests that he should have few but big cities. lol XD
Sometimes i wish i played without Random Personalities just to experience these odd character-specific cute things, but then i change my mind at the last second and check it anyway XD

But his trait suggests that he should have few but big cities. lol XD

His trait halves the vast, vast majority of unhappiness (and reduces it to a joke with Piety). It doubles the tiny part of unhappiness.

In my current game (King difficulty, playing as Persia) Gandhi's conquered Arabia and we're into the Medieval era. Seems to be doing OK to me!

The AI gets a bonus to happiness, so his ability is kind of wasted on them. It's good if you want to be a player with a big empire though!

In my present game, Gandhi was gone, but i liberated him. Guess what he told me? Instead of being grateful, he told me i'am a "warmongerer", and he canceled a pact.. I took his city from Bismarck who declared on me! How ungrateful! So i decided to conquer his capital again and now he's gone forever.

Has anyone had a forum experience where someone spelled his name right?

Oh nuts... give me a break, I made that post while really really tired :p

In my current game (King difficulty, playing as Persia) Gandhi's conquered Arabia and we're into the Medieval era. Seems to be doing OK to me!

At least someone took me seriously. Thanks for that!

In one of my games he was by far the most hostile and aggresive AI.
He needs to join a anger management program.

Has anyone had a forum experience where someone spelled his name right?

You better believe that I always do. You personally have permission to stab me with a pitchfork if you ever see me spell Gandhi incorrectly (allowing for an occasional typo, of course - I don't want to rush into a death sentence).

Top Bottom