Preferred good

zeedee11

Chieftain
n00b here. The Civilopedia mentions that each native settlement has a preferred good that they want in trade. Where do I see this information?

n00b here. The Civilopedia mentions that each native settlement has a preferred good that they want in trade. Where do I see this information?

After your scout has visited an Indian village a small icon will appear beside the village name showing what goods that village wants (you might need to zoom in a bit to see it). Another way to view this is by using the display icons on the left hand side of the map screen. If you toggle on ‘Resource Display’ and then select ‘Map View’ (or use F11) you will see a global view with an option to change the information displayed to ‘Native Goods Requests’.

The indian villages will buy other things, too. The symbol represents what they'll give a small bonus for.

But I've often loaded up my galleon with their preferred item, only to find they have 50 gold to spend once I get there.

yea that really sucks always check their money before you buy something really expensive

Top Bottom