• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PrimEvalCIV's multisession G&K, EST

PrimEval

Warlord
I've always been interested in Onan's multisession games, but the timing never worked out for me. I want to organize another group of regular players who would like to play for a set time (2 to 4 hours) each week. The next week we would pick up from a save and continue the game. I would also record the games and we could setup some sort of voice chat. Post questions or comments below, also if you have a fast upload speed, post that as well (you might be the best game host.)

Update: I have two games running at the moment, one Thursday's at 8PM EST and one Saturday at 1PM EST. If you want to play in one of my Thursday or Saturday games email me at primeval.civ@gmail.com and I will let you know when we start a new game. Feel free to join my steam group and organize your own games http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PrimEvalCIV

I've been looking for this kind of thing. Coincidentally, I just watched part of your playthroughs.

I'm not experienced with multiplayer so I don't know if it matters at all that I'm on a mac. But all the patches are updated so I don't think it should be a problem.

OK, so as of now. It looks like to 2 most popular time slots are Thursdays at 8PM EST and Saturdays at 1PM EST. Please add me on steam and join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PrimEvalCIV We can try to organize our first game for Thursday Feb 14, although it is Valentine's day, so we could also postpone. A second group, perhaps with overlapping players, can begin Saturday Feb 16. Again, please join my steam group for further organizing.

@jross7394, as long as you have the steam version and not the appstore version I think you should be fine.

OK, so as of now. It looks like to 2 most popular time slots are Thursdays at 8PM EST and Saturdays at 1PM EST. Please add me on steam and join http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PrimEvalCIV We can try to organize our first game for Thursday Feb 14, although it is Valentine's day, so we could also postpone. A second group, perhaps with overlapping players, can begin Saturday Feb 16. Again, please join my steam group for further organizing.

@jross7394, as long as you have the steam version and not the appstore version I think you should be fine.

Ah I thought only one stream with two time slots.

In that case I will join the second stream only.

So could I join as well?
Appears to be no time available. Everything was a week ago. oh well...

i am in this steam group and I was going to try to set up a game for saturday night or possibly another thursday night game. if you join the steam group i will probably make a post about it there soon.

Both sessions have gone to Modern era so it may take another 2 weeks to finish. Meanwhile subs may be needed so just pop up at that time.

So if people are still looking for games, two more are trying to be organized. One on Monday night and one on Saturday night, both to start in the first week of March.

So if people are still looking for games, two more are trying to be organized. One on Monday night and one on Saturday night, both to start in the first week of March.

I would definitely be interested. Anything else I need to do but sign up on that link?

I would definitely be interested. Anything else I need to do but sign up on that link?
the games are listed in "discussions." just comment on whichever you want to commit to. 2 of them are already started, but the other two are open.

Top Bottom