Property Pseudobuildings Statistics - productivity and property modifiers.

raxo2222

Time Traveller
Purpose of this thread is being reference table for property pseudobuildings.
Under Crime Pseudobuildings you can find all crimes and unsanctioned buildings.
Under Environmental Pseudobuildings you can find all Disease/Pollution/Pests pseudobuildings.
I listed pests here, even though they aren't property pseudobuildings.

Attachments

• Stuff.xls
    256.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
EDIT: Below is Raxo's updated file for the Disease section that shows the new losses in :food::hammers::gold: in percentages and the Totals for each column. All columns stack. The more Diseases allowed the more loss in :food::hammers::gold: and the more :yuck: and :mad:.

I expanded that to show effects of other property pseudobuildings.
That is Crime, Air/Water Pollution and Pests.
Now you can see change to every yield [:food::hammers::commerce::gold::science::culture::espionage::gp:] - both normal +yield and +%yields.
Also you can see how they affect other properties.

For example Crime, Disease and Pollution destroys Tourism.
Also Pollution and Pests increases Disease.

I updated crime and environment property pseudobuildings list to be more readable.
Also I listed totals of worst case property mismanagement.
Added river and water tile reductions for pollutions.

Some interesting things: If you let crime/pollution out of control in single city, then all cities will get -11 :mad: (depends on techs)/ -7 :yuck: respectively.
If you let disease out of control, then :food:/:hammers:/:commerce: yields will get -75%/-97%/-70% reduction of yield.
Unhealth/Unhappiness from diseases is much more punishing: Max values are -76:yuck: / -82 :mad:
That is what Joseph did to diseases. All that +health and +happiness buildings are more useful now.
Now you have to watch out for disease not just animals in Prehistoric and later eras :mwaha:

Due to nonlinear nature of % modifiers (% modifiers from all sources are added to each other) more developed cities with certain resources, civics and traits cope better with -% modifiers from properties.
That is if total % modifier without property pseudobuildings is at 200%, and you have -50% from properties, then base productivity still is increased by 150% (total %modifier is at 150%).
In case of total % modifier of 0 from everything except property pseudobuildings, you would get -50% final productivity modifier.

Last edited:
Top Bottom