Random Civ's Theorycrafting

Sorry Isau, i forgot to respond....
The Eagle Warrior doesnt get no movement bonuses anymore :(, you will have to Kongo for that(which is swordsmen) but setting up Worker Farms is definitely going to be a thing :)
Yeah i would rapid expand and forward settle as much as possible. I think you are gonna have to go heavy scout to start to find all them luxes. definitely push eagle Warriors and Settlers, taking advantage of your amenities. Ill do a right up soon :)....I wonder if they keep the Builder thing when you upgrade. You better :/
I recently played an Aztec game with raging barbarians Reduced Civs and couple extra City States on a Wet Pangea Map to abuse the UU. with Unlimited XP from barbs and a promotions mod. Absolutely glorious fun.

<snip>
I recently played an Aztec game with raging barbarians Reduced Civs and couple extra City States on a Wet Pangea Map to abuse the UU. with Unlimited XP from barbs and a promotions mod. Absolutely glorious fun.

I've done almost that exact same thing before. Mostly I'll play peaceful, culture-focused games, but when I'm in the mood for gittin' it on, that setup works beautifully. :devil:

Top Bottom