Random Events list

Hi,
a little question: as said in page 1 of the thread, "events seem to scale with map size and speed", and that's true.
So, my standard games are made in marathon mode at deity level, 18 players, standard map size, custom continents (usually 6 continents): the problem is that doing some quests is really impossible!
Examples:
- BLESSED SEA: I have to build cities on 20 landmasses
- BEST DEFENSE: I have to build 18 castles
Same thing (and crazy numbers!) for the quests related to Harbour, Libraries & C.
The question is: is it possible to reduce some values ONLY fot that kind of quests?
Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that quests with standard map size and standard speed will be multiplied by 1, and increasing map size and game speed will increase also the multiplier (i.e. 1,5 or maybe 2).
Reading some posts on many forum I see that in standard speed and map size i.e. the quest for the "Best Defense" requires 7 castles to be built; It's easy to understand that, due to the number of players (I always play with 17 A.I.) in a standard map and at marathon speed it's impossible for anyone on the map to have more than 5/6 cities, and also conquering other civs noone can have 18 cities without discovery Economics, Rifling or Railroad to complete the quest.
Same thing for the blessed sea... 18 landmasses are NEVER present in any of my games with that settings! I think that the quest should have been proprortioned according also to the number of players on the map.
Any suggestion to edit the "CIV4EventInfos.xml" or the "CIV4EventTriggerInfos.xml" files?
I really don't understand where is locate that multiplier which scales with speed and map size...
Thank you!

Top Bottom