Rather Heated Moment and Bugs Galore

Callonia

Deity
I'm fighting two front war against a couple of Apollo AI cuz they hate my guts because my stats is low in everything. Just how big of a bonus Apollo AI do have for them to be hating my production like until recently for them to start like it. :lol:

Massive Fungal Apollo world on Keplar something map.

Rather poor decision from AI to settle her capital one hex off the coast accidently worked in her favor for I had rather impressive navy that steamrolled through her 80+ defense aquatic cities only for them to stop at her capital which I took eventually..

I had to slowly purchase land units in annexed cities. Two Wardens got to have alot of fun shooting everything while True Battlesuits made sure everything was peachy.

Spoiler :

As I took the Mandira, Her city of Javed became the capital which I wanted to raze to the ground for its poor location.... sadly I wasn't allowed to.

Spoiler :

When I received that Mindflower is under construction, I immediately moved almost every ship out of my civilization and sent them on their merry way to run into INTEGR's territory. While that was occuring, one of my aquatic cities named Eisenwane was moving around to collect water hexs for it to work on. ANd this happened, Thing got stuck and left behind while the city kept on moving, it was even animated and all! It was moving! Went up and down! And I never knew of it's existence til this bugged out. Because I can't see underneath the city.

Spoiler :

See that damned Integr Cobra? Yeah, it killed two cannonades. ;_; The fleet to southwest is the wave two fleet that was off fighting the Purity AI who dow'd on me. The wave one fleet is contesting the control of Integr's aquatic cities. I think it was the 40% strength boost that did it for the cobra cuz it was not adjacent to her friendly ship. Over 50 damage on str 48 ship which exceeded my exceptations and so I lost two cannonades this way.

Spoiler :

See all thaattt miaaasssmmaaa? Yeeaahhh! I explored this area in advance with explorers and several sentinels long time ago. Then I managed to ram my True battlesuits+ Lev Tanks + Dragoons through that farty hell. :lol:

True battlesuits fared the worst while Lev tanks and dragoons did better due to the movement. True battlesuits was at half health after getting through all that miasma!

Spoiler :

After my First Lev Tanks managed to reach Integr territory they started their task of shooting down her satellites to make room for my Phasal Teleporter satellites. This upset her. Clearly.

Boom there goes the Mindflower.

Spoiler :

I'm just teleporting in as many wardens + true battlesuits + Centurions as fast as I can while Raider Jets is reinforcing from my territory.

I think I got the notification that Mindflower has begun it's construction on turn... 224? And I destroyed it by turn 251. 27 turns eh, I think I cut it too close. That location of Mindflower was terrifying. Very well protected location, too bad INTEGR suicided her land units attempting to retake the aquatic cities on the coast from my navy. Probably would've lost for sure if she fought defensively and gave up the coastal cities to me. But again, half of her territory was aquatic cities.. I think.

Top Bottom