Resource icon

Re-Districting v2.0

This Mod is not working any more with the Civ 6 Australia Update installed. I really like this mod, so is there anything I can do?

Is the model of every districts same ?
I tried this mod at last after Australian summer patch and I found out that all the districts look very basic and same . Is it a bug or no ?
I am not complaining at all . I am really thankful that you are working on it and I know how much time consuming it is to do all those stuffs :)

Is the model of every districts same ?
I tried this mod at last after Australian summer patch and I found out that all the districts look very basic and same . Is it a bug or no ?
I am not complaining at all . I am really thankful that you are working on it and I know how much time consuming it is to do all those stuffs :)

You know this mod hasn't been updated right? Before Summer patch, modtools didn't exist, so adding custom graphics was impossible. Fishery will look like a Harbor, Cantina Quarter will look like a Commercial Hub and so on. Without modding tools, the custom districts had to be based on existing districts and then were modified from thereon out.

Now the tools are out, so custom graphics would be possible. But that doesn't mean this mod will get them - Not everyone is able to make new graphics from scratch. I'd just wish the mod was updated so that it would work properly with Australia patch, as according to a poster above, it does not work properly in the new patch.

You know this mod hasn't been updated right? Before Summer patch, modtools didn't exist, so adding custom graphics was impossible. Fishery will look like a Harbor, Cantina Quarter will look like a Commercial Hub and so on. Without modding tools, the custom districts had to be based on existing districts and then were modified from thereon out.

Now the tools are out, so custom graphics would be possible. But that doesn't mean this mod will get them - Not everyone is able to make new graphics from scratch. I'd just wish the mod was updated so that it would work properly with Australia patch, as according to a poster above, it does not work properly in the new patch.
I didn't know what it wasn't updated tbh :)
But yeah I do understand that !

Is it possible to make at least some of the new districts not require population like the Aqueduct?

the Game will not start with this mod for me. I click play now and after loading for a min it kicks me to the main menu.

Top Bottom