[recontinued] Rhye's and Fall of Spain

How Big Should the Map of Spain and Southern France be?

• 160*100 (Giant, this map is available only in another mod but I can still use it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey @Louis the XIV, i have made a New Button and FlagDECAL for your Visigoths, Navarre and Leon civs.
Untitled.png

What do you think?

Attachments

• update.rar
    29.2 KB · Views: 104
I have decided to put this mod on hold because first of all I have been busy and don't think I'll be doing much Civ modding anymore. Also XML editing is just too dull, boring, and takes too much time. I of course will put up the mod so far and if anyone wants to finish the XML part I would be happy to add some RFC mechanics.

Everyone needs a break from modding from time to time, but don't give up.
What do you have left to do?

Everyone needs a break from modding from time to time, but don't give up.
What do you have left to do?
Well, a ton of xml, this includes most of the units, buildings, and wonders. The map and the rise of the civilizations, the wars, and the barbarian invasions.
Doing the python parts won't be hard because I already have the system figured out.

I finally have the time and decided to recontinue this mod since it would be a shame for everything I put into it so far to be gone!
I also made a github for it here: https://github.com/LouisTheXIV/RFC-Spain
Hey, I just found your thread and I was very excited to try your mod out, but the GitHub link is not valid for me, does someone have a working link ?

Top Bottom