Redundant Systems Wonder

Olleus

Deity
This is the one that gives you 50% damage repair every turn. That is crazy good in terms of keeping your ships alive (played a supremacy game where it was my free wonder, very useful).

However, it doesn't seem to affect the cost of repairing my ships after the battle is over? Can someone confirm that's how it's meant to work?

So how is the cost of repairs calculated then? Is it the total damage received by your ship? Is it the lowest health your ship was at during the battle?

So how is the cost of repairs calculated then? Is it the total damage received by your ship? Is it the lowest health your ship was at during the battle?

I would assume it is just whatever damage (plus crit hits) your ship still has after the battle ends. When you are in the strategic layer, the cost is to bring your HP points back to 100% at that specific moment. So if your ship ends the battle with 34/100 HP then the cost would be for adding 66 HP (plus repairing crit hits if necessary) since that is how many points your ships needs to get back to 100/100 HP.

The advantage of the redundant systems wonder is that your ships will most likely end the battle with less damage since some of the damage will be repaired during the battle. So your ships will need less repairs after the battle, thus the repairs will be cheaper.

Sorry, no, that's not the case.

I've had a ship that was hit very badly during a battle, recovered to 99% of its health before the battle ended, and the repair cost was still very high.

I've noticed that too and I'm glad it works that way. It's already super powerful in that you have to be able to do more than 50% damage every turn or ships with heal too fast. At least it doesn't save energy too.

Top Bottom