Reminder for CivIII Fans

binyo66

King
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, or it is a duplicate. But, since I couldn't find it here (it's in poly) and it's an important for Civ III Fans then I post it here. My apology if this is a duplicate thread or in fact not in the right place.

For Civ III fans, please vote for the Civ III games for fighting against Sim City 2000 on March 11, at http://www.gamespy.com/titlefight/brackets.shtml

Civ III fighting against 11 years old game, and of course we can't lost it!!!

I played Sim City 2000 and 3000, and IMO, its not as good as Civ II. For Mar 11, my vote of course for Civ III

or Halo, which also had 10000 votes

Originally posted by binyo66

Civ III could beat any sim games, but I dont think CivIII could beat diablo with 10000 voters :eek:

I'm a BOTH-fanatic. At least, I was... Diablo got really old after having done most of the possible builds, collecting nearly ALL unique and set items, runes, etc... The only thing left then was levelling up and duelling. Duelling sux by the number of cheaters involved and levelling up is SLOW at high level. You constantly start a game, do a run, and redo that. ALL day long... I'm going to vote for Civ!

Note: I was a REAL DIABLO fan. Playing it instead of studying for exams and everything. It was kina sickening... Glad I'm off that.

I'm a n00b and haven't played Diablo or Halo either but I hear that they're both fabulous games.

I'm definitely voting for Civ3 when it goes up against Sim City. As much as I liked Sim City, it just never had that special something that Civilization 3 has. Albeit SC was pretty addicting for me but C3 was that times a thousand. (I know that sounds like a five year old)

I played wicked amounts of diablo 2. It solved and caused many problems for me.

However I will vote civ3

In Sim City, you get to micromanage just one (or a few) cities. In Civ3, you get to micromanage a bunch of 'em! :D (well, sort of...)

Apples and Oranges, I think. Geesh, I have trouble even comparing Civ and Sim City. They're both great in different ways. Heck you're crossing genre's just to make that comparison, one is a RTS and the other a TBS.

And I agree Diablo is a great game as well. So is quake. So is age of empires. So is Soulcaliber. So is Mario world.

The most I could ever say is that a game is the best in its genre.

Originally posted by rychan
And I agree Diablo is a great game as well. So is quake. So is age of empires. So is Soulcaliber. So is Mario world.

you forgot DOOM1. Doom kicks some Quake 4ss!!! Multiplaying in Doom, ahhh those times! You see the others moving without using their legs, just sliding their way through the room, LOVE IT!

Top Bottom