1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Remove Civ switching limit in RFC

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by ExampleJohn, Jul 31, 2016.

1. ExampleJohn

ExampleJohn Chieftain

Hi there.

As we all know you can switch Civ only once in RFC. That's all fine and all. But just for the hell of it, I would like to switch civ as often as I like.

So I was wondering; what would I have to change to make it possible to switch Civs whenever a new one emerges? What script is in control of this, and what do I have to change about this script to make it happen? Or did some one already make such an adjustment?

If It's even possible that is.