• YES

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
This agreement is about to expire. We've already been contacted a renewal by Apolyton.

These are the terms:

APOLYTONIA AND FANATIKOU HEREBY AGREE: That we are brothers, bound together in our common desire to survive and prosper. As the world prospers most in times of peace, we wish for there to be peace between us. In order to ensure that peace we hereby agree to the following:
1) There shall be no war or conflict between us. Our units shall not attack each other, nor shall they enter the cultural borders of the other party without permission. This shall be considered a Non-Aggression Pact. There shall also be a 1-tile "buffer zone" around cultural borders. If this buffer must be breached for any reason, warning should be given in advance.
2) We agree to cooperate and communicate regarding any diputes over settlements or scouting. We agree to work out our differences in a chat, should any differences arise.
3) This agreement shall last 30 turns after it is ratified by both parties. This agreement shall be open for renegotiation after 25 turns have passed.

You have two days.

I agree. We need to be friends with Poly right, now. We may not be the best of friends, but we need both them and CDG in the potential ally list. I have the feeling that they will fight one another. I want CFC to be the deciding factor in who wins. Both sides would love our support in such a conflict. That would mean that each side would have to bend backwords to get our 'sword' to assist them. Just a thought. We also must remember that Poly is full of humans like us. Rejecting a treaty will make it 'clear' to them that there will be war between us.

The point is moot as neither side can attack the other at the moment, but I would sure like to see something in there about attacking the allies of another as well.

Fact is, our alliance against GCA is just beginning to show dividends for us, and an invasion of CDG by APO would most certainly spell trouble for us with GCA.

I voted yes to this proposal. This would prove to us very usefull :).

Who knows, THe Polys would aid us and that would be 1 less rival to deal with.

Top Bottom