Request: Change default number of civs, states for map sizes

What I would like to see is the option to change the number of default civs & states for a map size.

Currently I know you can pick a map size and then change the number of civs+states but what I want to do is be able to generate a random-sized map and have different or random number of civs+states for it.

What I mean is this: I might feel that the default number of civs for a map size is too crowded. So I might only want 50%, but I want the map SIZE to be random as well so I can't manually change it for a specific size.

Implementation: If we select random size map, then we could then also enter a percentage value of the default for numbers of civs and states (two separate figures) - eg: 50% civs and 75% city states. In addition, it would be good to enter a percentage range (eg: 40% - 70%) which would then pick between that range at random, thus being able to create a random number of civs and city states within defined parameters.

It would be also good when specifying a specifc map size, to also be able to have the option for a random number of civs and states.

Quite do-able?

Top Bottom