Request - Your Own Hall of Fame

BTSeven7

Chieftain
Is it possible to create a mod that changes the scoring formula to something more in line with playing a great game? Apparently, you only score high if you do a domination victory with 100 cities. There has to be a way to give credit for leading a quick game or even a well played 300 turn immortal game.

It would also be great to see my game history in some fashion. The game has a lot of crap graphs at the end that contains plenty of information that can be used to create a pseudo-personal hall of fame.

It's very unsatisfying to play a game, get a short video and then lose all the data. Even if we could start dumping the data somewhere and work from there to create a data sheet that allows me to see what I have played and create new self-challenges. Just a thought...

I find this very frustrating too and I don't even understand how to get a high score in this game! Is there a post somewhere or can someone explain how scoring in Civ VI works and if there's anyway of doing what BTSeven7 is asking ?

Top Bottom