Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Marquesa
I hereby submit my resignation from my position and from this game.

The level of hypocrisy, bureaucracy and general chaos fails to make it either enjoyable or interesting.

I am very sorry to see you leave office, Rain. Phoenatica will miss your Leadership.

I also am really sorry that you leave. What could we change for better? Please leave a comment on this.

This is sad news indeed. Your opinions and actions were always honest and I believe you did not stand alone in all your fights. I think the game will definitely be less enjoyable and less interesting without you.

I fear that the demogame shall fall apart due to this, but I hope that it does not, we shall see. It brings me terrible grief to see you go, but I understand your reasons. May fortune smile upon you in your future.

:cry:

Chieftess, we can cry together :cry:

Rain, please let us know why you feel this way and what you feel could be done.

Hope you're still up for DAOC/Shadowbane/AC2 when I get time to find out more about them!

I did some research on the 3 games and was pretty impressed by AC2. Finally, a playable MMORPG! It was more developed than the others. Shadowbane is too political and graphics are a little iffy. Did u say the release for AC2 was in december? I thought I saw a site shipping it on 11 July or is this postponed? Also, wondering if we can build houses/castles in AC2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom