[BTS] Resource Icons Borked

VCrakeV

Prince
If I save a game (or autosave) with resource icons enabled, the next time I load that save, the icons are disabled. Furthermore, toggling the button does nothing. If I turn the icons off before saving, I just need to turn them back on upon loading. But it's easy to forget to do this. If i forget to do it, I have to go another turn after loading, ensure the icon button is toggled off, save, then load.

It might be worth noting I've had this same problem with Civ 6. Any idea what's going on, and how to fix it?

Don't know about why they don't reappear if you toggle the button, but I also find it very frustrating that there isn't a way to have them on by default (like other options such as gridlines and tile yields). For some strange reason they are always off when I load a game. Well, there is one exception tbh. If I exit the game without going to the main menu, the resource icons will be on when I load a game. Other than that, they will always be off, which I find pretty strange given the states of other buttons are saved.

That's strange. I usually exit directly to desktop, and I still get the issue. I'm not sure why it is different for you.

Top Bottom